Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brand new Jeans

Thank you for stopping by my blog to take a look. I just got my first order in and I am so excited. The pictures below are what I have in stock. If there isn't anything you like I will be getting more soon or you can stop by my house to see more of what I can get. Unless otherwise stated I have sizes 26,27,28,29,30, & 31. I also have a few Sinful shirts, I will also be getting in some Juicy shirts within the week. I have a book you can look through to order any purse you want(Juicy, Chanel, Coach, or Versace). And I am getting in all my Tiffany jewelry within the week.

True Religion Capri's
Only 1 size 28


True Religion Jeans


Laguna Beach Jeans

These are the cutest jeans ever but run a little on the small size. I have size 26, 27, 28, & 29.
I will post more when I get more in!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans look way cute!!!! I will have to put this bolg on my blog....I hope that people check it out

    ReplyDelete